[midPoint] Dynamically set approvers of an approval step

Ezequiel Alonso ealonso at identicum.com
Tue Mar 27 23:18:49 CEST 2018

Hello,

We are trying to figure out how to set approvers of an approval step using
a certain criteria instead of using references to roles or organizations as
it is on several examples on the documentation.

For example, if a user that is requesting a role needs an approval, then
the approver should be the user that is referenced on an extension
attribute of the user, so to set it as an approver, we need to get that
attribute from the user then search the users that meets that condition in
order to set it as the approver.

Is this possible or we can only set approvers by members of a role or
members of an Org.

Thanks!

--
*Ezequiel Alonso*

*Identicum S.A.Jorge Newbery 3226, ArgentinaTel: +54 (11) 4552-3050*

*ealonso at identicum.com <ealonso at identicum.com>www.identicum.com
<http://www.identicum.com/>*