[midPoint] [BUG?] Error when use phase in authorization

TIPA Sylvaire-Kevin sylvaire-kevin.tipa at mythalesgroup.com
Mon Mar 26 16:24:56 CEST 2018

Hey all,

It's seems to be a bug when we use "phase" in end user authorization. I try to showing the "My Requests" pannel for end user.

If I put #read authorization on "Self" object without phase its' ok.
But if I but the same authorization with execution and request phase (like in the wiki) its' not ok ...

I don't know why, but If try to reduce reading information of end user, he canno't see is request ...

it's in MP 3.6, I know that 3.7.1 is out, but I wan't to be sure that this error is fix.

Good xml :
 <authorization>
        <action>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#read</action>
        <object>
            <special>self</special>
        </object>
    </authorization>

Bad Xml :
 <authorization> <!-- Request authorization -->
        <action>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#read</action>
        <phase>request</phase>
        <object>
            <special>self</special>
        </object>
    </authorization>
    <authorization> <!-- Execution authorization -->
        <action>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#read</action>
        <phase>execution</phase>
        <object>
            <special>self</special>