[midPoint] AD authentication and REST API

Paulo Fernandes de Souza Junior PFSJ at senado.leg.br
Wed Mar 14 11:49:54 CET 2018

Hello,

We are getting 401 - unauthorized response when trying to use the REST API. We did try with and without /midpoint in the url and upgraded to the 3.7.1 release, with no success. We are using AD authentication in our instalation and it works for the web interface. It  worked before, when using version 3.6 and the WebSecurityConfig. Is it possible to use AD authentication for the REST interface?? Need any other configuration beyond https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Authentication+Configuration

Many thanks,

Paulo Fernandes
Senado Federal
Brasíla - Brasil