[midPoint] Recovery strategy

Jeria, Esteban esteban.jeria at cgi.com
Mon Mar 12 16:50:02 CET 2018

Hi,
We are currently have a midPoint cluster with Tomcat session replication and it uses MariaDB for the database.
I was wondering what is the recommended strategy for backing up and restoring the database in case of disaster?
Is there a preferred backup method (logical/physical)?
Is there a specific constraint or procedure to restore the data?
What is the implication when using the JDBC-based Quartz job store?

Thanks,
Esteban Jeria
esteban.jeria at cgi.com<mailto:esteban.jeria at cgi.com>
Conseiller CGI / CGI Consultant
Sécurité - Gestion des Identités et des Accès / Security - Identity and Access Management