[midPoint] Upgrade from 3.6 to 3.7 (standalone) leaves ownerref empty on tasks, can't start midPoint

Ramón Cahenzli ramon.cahenzli at zhdk.ch
Thu Jan 25 15:49:00 CET 2018

Hi again Pavol and everyone,

Unfortunately, the issue does not stay fixed even when I manually
assign owners to the tasks. Sooner or later they appear to lose their
owners.

I tried an upgrade to 3.7 based on this supposedly fixed data, but
midPoint never really starts. It attempts to start and then throws
exceptions, see attached log file.

If I read things correctly, it tries to create an administrator user
even though there is one already. I'm happy to supply logs that are more
interesting.

Cheers and thanks,

--
—