[midPoint] inducement issue after upgrade to 3.7

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Jan 24 09:42:46 CET 2018

Hi Davy,

I have just tried our training environment installed from scratch, where
we assign a role using object template, to each newly imported person
from HR source. And it works. The projections are created after role is
assigned.

I have not clean 3.7 but 3.7-support branch to be honest.

Are there any errors in midpoint.log? Can you share the role?

On 24.01.2018 09:17, Davy Priem wrote:

> Hi,
>

> This is a probably a version stupid question, but since I upgraded to
> version 3.7, the inducements on a role aren’t processed anymore when a
> role is assigned to a user. I have a template that assigns a role on a
> new user. That role has several inducements. When a new users is
> imported, midpoint succesfully assigns the role to the user (as with
> 3.6). However, there it stops. When I go to the user and do a recon,
> then the projections are made. Am I overlooking something? I didn’t
> found any behaviour change in 3.7 release notes.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Davy Priem

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer