[midPoint] inducement issue after upgrade to 3.7

Davy Priem davy.priem at vives.be
Wed Jan 24 09:17:17 CET 2018

Hi,

This is a probably a version stupid question, but since I upgraded to version 3.7, the inducements on a role aren’t processed anymore when a role is assigned to a user. I have a template that assigns a role on a new user. That role has several inducements. When a new users is imported, midpoint succesfully assigns the role to the user (as with 3.6). However, there it stops. When I go to the user and do a recon, then the projections are made. Am I overlooking something? I didn’t found any behaviour change in 3.7 release notes.

Best regards,
Davy Priem