[midPoint] Changes to Resource Object Template not affecting existing Objects

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:59:29 CET 2018

Hello List,

I have a very simple SQL Resource that creates Org Strutucture from HR
System.

I have a Template for this resource and it is working OK.
However, I made some changes to this template, added some mappings with
conditions, and these are not applied to existing objects. I have tried
Recompute, Reconcile, Import accounts.
Only the new Orgs that were imported got the new mappings/assignments.

How can I apply my template changes to my existing objects?