[midPoint] MySqlUserConnector

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri May 12 09:02:56 CEST 2017

Hi,

I do not think there is a reasonable way if you want that connector to
stay in OpenICF framework. It looks like OpenICF as an open source
project is as good as dead. The solution is to port the connector to
ConnId/Polygon. That means changing the POMs to get rid of ForgeRock
dependencies. You can use the old CSVFile connector for inspiration:

https://github.com/Evolveum/openicf/tree/master/connectors/java/csvfile