[midPoint] Unix Connector - linux account password problem

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Sat Nov 26 20:20:00 CET 2016

Hello again!

Day 2 of my battle with Unix connector.
At this moment it looks like this:

- setting password for Linux account works, but only given explicitly (add
projection, expand it, type password and other required data),

- MidPoint password (Edit user/Basic tab/password) doesn't work. When I change
MidPoint user password, the password is also updated in other connected
resources, i. e. LDAP, but NOT on Linux account.

What to do? How to live? ;)

The problem is big for me, I need to add account co couple users on over 200
linux machines... If I have to click every user, every resource and manually
set password and other required data, then it's better for me to make simple
bash script and run it (as usually).