[midPoint] - SciptedSQL connector misshandling inherited roles deletion

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Fri Nov 25 22:38:23 CET 2016

Hi Ivan, the Global Enforcement Policy is set to Full. The tolerant=false
is working fine when we have the same associations in midPoint and in the
resource. So if we remove a group in midPoint is removed on the resource.
That works.

We are working on a situation where the resource has more user-group
assignments than midPoint has. It can be because entitlements are granted
directly on the resource (not recommended by us but it can happen) or if
you don't load the associations during the initial setup. So if we remove a
role assignment or role inducement on midPoint and reconcile the user, it
loses the removed roles (that would be right) but also loses the roles
granted on the resource.

As Ana said, we know this is not the best approach but we want to be sure
if this is the only way that midpoint works, and we will recommend the
customer to load and maintain all the associations in midPoint.

Best regards,

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226