[midPoint] - SciptedSQL connector misshandling inherited roles deletion

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Nov 24 20:25:09 CET 2016

Hi Ana,

one other thing which comes to my mind is - can you check what's the
setting of Global Enforcement Policy in System Configuration? The
default is Relative; but "Full" may behave similar to "tolerant=false".

I have used tolerant=false in <association> definition in resource three
weeks ago and I clearly remember that recomputing users with (default)
tolerant=true did not remove values that were not provided by roles
while setting tolerant=false in <association> definition in resource did
the trick during recompute.

No other idea yet.

Ivan