[midPoint] Mapping of Service attributes

Jiri Brom bromjiri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:11:05 CET 2016

Hi,

Just for testing I tried to map $focus/identifier as Source in the existing
LDAP connector in online demo. In schema handling called "LDAP project
groups" it was working. The main difference from my schema handling is that
it has __GROUP__ objectClass. Is it possible that attributes from Org, Role
or Service can be mapped only to __GROUP__  object class?

My schema handling is following:

<schemaHandling>
      <objectType>
         <kind>account</kind>
         <default>true</default>
         <objectClass>ri:AccountObjectClass</objectClass>
         <attribute>
            <c:ref>icfs:name</c:ref>
            <tolerant>true</tolerant>
            <exclusiveStrong>false</exclusiveStrong>
            <outbound>
               <authoritative>true</authoritative>
               <exclusive>false</exclusive>
               <strength>normal</strength>
               <source>
                  <c:path>$focus/name</c:path>
               </source>
            </outbound>
         </attribute>
         <attribute>
            <c:ref>ri:identifier</c:ref>
            <tolerant>true</tolerant>
            <exclusiveStrong>false</exclusiveStrong>
            <outbound>
               <authoritative>true</authoritative>
               <exclusive>false</exclusive>
               <strength>normal</strength>