[midPoint] Mapping of Service attributes

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 16 13:33:45 CET 2016

Hi,

the __ACCOUNT__ is the default, yes.

I don't know which connector are you using, but in general there is no
problem for midPoint to create accounts for organizations or roles; it's
just not very common. Normally you sould use <objectClass> in the schema
handling to tell the connector which kind of the object it should create.

Could you share the resource of at least part of it - schema handling?

Ivan