[midPoint] Mapping of Service attributes

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 16 12:42:31 CET 2016

Hi Jiri,

I have not used Service, but for provisioning objects for Roles /
Organizations I'm using $focus and it should be the same for Service.

Maybe the resource wizard has an issue with Service? Just thinking. But
using XML editor/upload you should be able to access the attributes as
$focus/identifier etc.

Let us know please anyway.

On 11/16/2016 12:29 PM, Jiri Brom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem with mapping of Service attributes to a connector in
> Schema handling.
> I've successfully implemented a midPoint connector which maps User
> attributes to my resource. Now I want to do the same but with Service
> attributes.
>
> In case of User attributes I can simply define Outbound mapping (e.g.
> "name", "givenName", "familyName") but I can't figure out how to
> access Service attributes (e.g. "identifier", "url") in the same way.
>
> I know I should probably use "$focus/" variable but the resource
> wizard keeps notifying me "No definition for 'identifier' in user".
> Is there a way to simply access the Service attributes?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Jiri
>

> e-mail: bromjiri at gmail.com <mailto:bromjiri at gmail.com>
> CZ: +420723860707