[midPoint] Mapping of Service attributes

Jiri Brom bromjiri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:29:55 CET 2016

Hi all,

I have a problem with mapping of Service attributes to a connector in
Schema handling.
I've successfully implemented a midPoint connector which maps User
attributes to my resource. Now I want to do the same but with Service
attributes.

In case of User attributes I can simply define Outbound mapping (e.g.
"name", "givenName", "familyName") but I can't figure out how to access
Service attributes (e.g. "identifier", "url") in the same way.

I know I should probably use "$focus/" variable but the resource wizard
keeps notifying me "No definition for 'identifier' in user".
Is there a way to simply access the Service attributes?

Thank you very much,

Jiri

e-mail: bromjiri at gmail.com
CZ: +420723860707