[midPoint] AD-LDAP Connector and Active Directory 2008/2012

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Nov 8 12:49:54 CET 2016

Hi,

AD 2012 R2 is the primary platform that I'm using for testing
(multi-domain forest configuration). There is also secondary
single-domain AD 2008 R2 Foundation that I've used for testing in the
past. Both seems to work well. So far I haven't experienced any issues
related to the domain functional level.