[midPoint] AD-LDAP Connector and Active Directory 2008/2012

Rob Davis rdavis28 at uwo.ca
Mon Nov 7 21:57:35 CET 2016

Hello all,

We've had a question from our infrastructure team regarding if, when it comes to midPoint's AD-LDAP connector, it matters what the Active Directory domain's forest functional level or domain functional level is set at. Currently we have done some light testing with an AD 2008 R2 and AD 2012 R2 set up and things appear to work as expected, but we wanted to see if anyone else has tried the AD connector with an AD 2012 R2 environment.

Sincerely,
Rob