[midPoint] Object template - set an specific order for items and mappings

Ana Pereyra apereyra at identicum.com
Sat Nov 5 03:31:51 CET 2016

Hi everyone.

Sorry to bother again, I just wanted to explain this case a little better.

Our situation is that when we import users from a resource, we are
assigning roles to them using the user template based on some attributes
like the employeeType, for example.

The thing is that those roles may have assignments for meta roles of other
resources. When we import those users, and the roles are assigned, we need
the accounts in the corresponding resources to be created automatically,
and it's not happening. If we perform a reconcile on the users, the
accounts are created (but again, this should happen in the same import
operation).

Any ideas on how we can solve this? Thank you very much.

Regards