[midPoint] Object template - set an specific order for items and mappings

Ana Pereyra apereyra at identicum.com
Fri Nov 4 20:36:50 CET 2016

Hi everyone.

We are having the following doubt: is there any way to specify in the user
template an order for the different mappings and items?

We would need that because when we import a user, with the user template we
set some of its attributes and then, based on those attributes, with the
user template we assign roles to that user that create accounts for that
user in other resources.

The problem we are having is that the role is being assigned to the user,
but the accounts are not being created and we need to force a reconcile for
that to happen.

Any ideas on how we can solve this using the user template?
Thanks is advance

*Ana Pereyra*
 Identicum S.A.

*Jorge Newbery 3226, ArgentinaTel: +54 (11) **4552.3050*
*apereyra at identicum.com <apereyra at identicum.com>*
www.identicum.com