[midPoint] Admin gui and large number of top level organizations

Pertti Kellomäki pertti.kellomaki at datactica.fi
Wed Nov 2 11:04:52 CET 2016

Hi Gustav,

I thought about this but did not realize the parent can be set
automatically. The organizations will mostly be created using the
rest-api, and I did not like the idea that the api users would need to
be aware of the artificial root object. But if the parent assignment can
be made automatic, the rest clients would not need to worry about it.

I am still finding my way around midPoint. What configuration files do I
need to modify in order to make the automatic parent assignment to work?

Thanks, Pertti