[midPoint] Provisioning questions

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Mar 20 20:41:10 CET 2014

Hi Lucie,

I missed the other questions in my previous answer.

> I have also problem how to configure resource to achieve this
> behaviour: When resource is assigned to the user and the user account
> already exists on that resource I'd like to have linked this account
> to the user without any errors  but now I get only error message and
> no account is linked.

This should work OOTB if you have correlation rule configured correctly...

> Is it possible to configure Midpoint in the way that when user with
> some accounts is deleted the accounts are only disabled and unlinked
> and not deleted?

Not that I'm aware of. Maybe other coleagues can comment on this... But
I suppose this is not easily possible... because even if it would behave
as you want, reconciliation or other synchronization tasks would link
the account back to the owner according to the correlation expressions.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer