[midPoint] Custom schema extension help

Tys Remi remi.tys at is4u.be
Mon May 27 16:31:36 CEST 2013

1. I only see the internal attributes and not the custom attributes.

2. The log shows this message without any errors:
2013-05-27 15:56:13,411 [localhost-startStop-1][] INFO  (c.e.m.init.ConfigurablePrismContextFactory): Loading extension schemas from folder '/home/stagiair/Desktop/midpoint//schema'.

3. My midpoint.home is set at the top of catalina.sh with the following opts:
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -server -Xms256m -Xmx512m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Dmidpoint.home=/home/stagiair/Desktop/midpoint/"
It has created files and folders in my midpoint.home so I think this is not the issue.

I am using the 2.1.1 distribution if that would be of use.

Kind regards,
Remi