[Midpoint-dev] Java version hard-coded

Viliam Repan vilo.repan at evolveum.com
Fri Apr 4 23:17:31 CEST 2014

Hi David,

I'm pretty sure your maven installation is using Java 1.6 :)
Can you please send us a result of "mvn -version" command?
It should be something like this:

Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 09:44:56+0100)
Maven home: /usr/local/apache-maven-3.0.4
*Java version: 1.7.0_51, vendor: Oracle Corporation*
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "3.5.0-48-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

Configuration for source and target to "1.7:" version is necessary,
because it tells version of source code (java files) to javac and target
bytecode (classes) version.

Best regards

Vilo

Ing. Viliam Repán(