[midPoint] DatabaseTable Resource Connector, too many opened connections

František Dvořák valtri at civ.zcu.cz
Tue Mar 26 09:57:31 CET 2024

Hello,

you could try to tune connection pool parameters in the resources.

For example using minIdle=0 (default is 1), lower maxIdle (default is
10), and shorter minEvictableIdleTimeMillis (default is 120 * 1000).

Explanation of the parameters are here: [1]

But the best could be probably to use one resource for all tables - if
it is in the same database and there are the same credentials for
access to each table.

Cheers,
  František

[1] https://github.com/Evolveum/ConnId/blob/master/java/connector-framework/src/main/java/org/identityconnectors/common/pooling/ObjectPoolConfiguration.java