[midPoint] Script Query to Discover all Users with no roles

Lagger, Scott slagger at uic.edu
Sat Jan 20 01:32:30 CET 2024

Hi,

I have searched online for weeks and in the list emails that I have received, and I can't find the answer.  I'm sure this is an easy one for the pros out there.

I started learning MidPoint (4.1) in my new role since July.  I have learned a lot, but I have a long way to go.  This is XML query language before MidPoint Query Language.

I need a query to discover all users in the system that have no roles.

Once I learn the scope of the users, then I will need an action to set the validTo date on their record to a past date.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks,

Scott A Lagger, MS Cybersecurity, HCISPP, ITILv4
Associate Director, Identity and Access Management

Technology Solutions
University of Illinois Chicago

E: slagger at uic.edu<mailto:slagger at uic.edu>
P: 312-413-3128
728 W Roosevelt St, RRB 2nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60607
slagger at uic.edu<mailto:slagger at uic.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA4B05.DB615640]
it.uic.edu<https://it.uic.edu/>

Visit the UIC Help Center at help.uic.edu<http://help.uic.edu/> to find IT Services, Answers, and Support!