[midPoint] SAML2 Module Configuration

Nadim El-Khoury nel-khoury at springfield.edu
Fri Jan 12 22:28:34 CET 2024

Hi Graham,

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.
It is very helpful.
I will set up midPoint Studio to help with the configuration.

I will report back to everyone with my progress.

Best,

Nadim El-Khoury
Director of Networks, Systems, Infrastructure, and CISO
Springfield College
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109