[midPoint] bulk unassign deleted role or org

Markus Calmius markus.calmius at proton.ch
Wed Jan 10 15:50:59 CET 2024

Hi,

is it possible, and if so, can anyone guide me on how to unassign all roles (or orgs) that has been deleted*.

I've been trying to use the bulk script actions, but I cannot figure out how to figure out how to compose the filter.
All my tests end up with either a stack-trace or "There are no roles nor resources to unassign and no filter is specified"

What I got working was the example:

<s:action>

<s:type>unassign</s:type>

<s:parameter>

<s:name>role</s:name>

<c:value xsi:type="xsd:string”>OID</c:value>

</s:parameter>

</s:action>

But that take one OID, and... I need to have at least a list, but preferably something even smarter.

I tried to do something like this:

<

:action

<

:type

unassign

</

:type

<

:parameter

<

:name

filter

</

:name

<

:searchFilter

<

:inOid

<

:value

fef34a49-f7d4-4a68-97ee-cb240fe13022

</

:value

<

:value

f379d31e-6990-4226-8007-932b9676a8ff

</

:value

</

:inOid

</

:searchFilter

</

:parameter

</

:action

But cannot get any thing to work.

Anyway, any pointers is greatly appreciated.

* I know there is a message saying this role/org has members, do you still want to etc.

Markus