[midPoint] switching from SQL server to Postgres

Ashwill, Steven L sashwill at uillinois.edu
Tue Feb 27 21:54:58 CET 2024

This works when using SQL server. We have this code in one of our resources to query shadow records:

SessionFactory sqlService = (SessionFactory) SpringApplicationContextHolder.getApplicationContext().getBean("sessionFactory");
Session session = sqlService.openSession();
            try{
            Transaction tx = session.beginTransaction();
            Query dnQuery = session.createSQLQuery(query).addScalar("name_orig",StandardBasicTypes.STRING);

When we switch to the postgres(native) version I get an error that the session is not found(column name changes to nameorig ).  Should this work in native mode or how do I get a session?

As always, any help is appreciated.

STEVEN L ASHWILL