[midPoint] Search query from Rest Apis

AXP axp.p at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 9 15:34:24 CET 2024

Hello Matus,

Thanks for your quick response, I definitively found a way from your
links (unfortunately was a bit confusing the reachability of the new
version of the documentation from portal official links).

For everyone who needs to search through rest APIs I paste here an
example, it is needed to use JSON:

curl --user administrator:y0uR_P455woR*d -H "Accept: application/json"
-H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST
http://localhost:8080/midpoint/ws/rest/users/search --data-binary
@pathToMidpointGit\samples\rest\query-all.json -v

Content of the file:query-all.json
{