[midPoint] Issue with correlation with AD

Tushar Walaskar tusharwalaskar1 at weber.edu
Tue Apr 30 19:33:48 CEST 2024

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with Correlation in Midpoint with AD.

A bit of context, I am trying to import AD users into Midpoint, which
already has some users from the HR System. I used the correlation of
EmployeeNumber in AD to PersonalNumber in Midpoint.

When I am trying to import preview the objects which are already existing
in both AD and HR systems, the items are "unmatched" even though they
should be "unlinked" Also while running the reconciliation job I get this
error frequently,

4/30/24, 5:23 PM com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException:
Error occurred during resource object shadow owner lookup, reason: No
correlation items in
CorrelatorContext{configurationBean=PCV(23):[PP({.../common/common-3}name):[PPV(String:personalNumber-correlation)],
PP({.../common/common-3}description):[PPV(String:Correlation using
personalNumber. Please note: inbound mapping for personalNumber is used
only during correlation.)],
PP({.../common/common-3}enabled):[PPV(Boolean:true)],
PC(composition):[PCV(null):[PP({.../common/common-3}tier):[PPV(Integer:1)]]]]}

 Can anyone help make sense of this and if possible help solving this issue?

--
*Warmest Regards,*

*Tushar Walaskar MS MIS, CISSP, CCSP, CIPM*
*Senior IAM Engineer *