[midPoint] Midpoint provisions auxiliaryObjectClass endlessly

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:46:42 CEST 2024

Hi all,
If I use auxiliaryObjectClass in my AD resource (MP:4.8) each
reconciliation generates an event where midpoint is trying to provision
auxiliaryObjectClass='computer'. In shadow xml I can see
auxiliaryObjectClass set to 'computer'. Why Midpoint doesn't understand
that auxiliaryObjectClass is already set? These events overblow audit log.

Probably someone knows how to overcome this problem?
Yakov

<objectType>
    <kind>account</kind>
    <intent>computer</intent>
    <delineation>
        <objectClass>ri:user</objectClass>
        <auxiliaryObjectClass>ri:computer</auxiliaryObjectClass>
    </delineation>

</objectType>