[midPoint] Resource Object Type Delineation with booleans

Stefano Belluomini | EI stefano at everythinginfo.cloud
Sun Apr 14 14:29:56 CEST 2024

Hi Community,

I am trying to create a delineation for an entitlement Object Type, based on a Boolean type attribute of the resource object. I am struggling to get the query to work, as I am constantly getting and Boolean/text mismatch error from the Microsoft Graph Connector / API. My resource objectType code is this:

        <objectType id="8">
            <kind>entitlement</kind>
            <intent>securityGroup</intent>
            <displayName>Security Group</displayName>
            <default>true</default>
            <delineation>
                <objectClass>ri:GroupObjectClass</objectClass>
                <searchHierarchyScope>sub</searchHierarchyScope>
                <filter>
                    <q:and>
                        <q:equal>
                            <q:path>attributes/mailEnabled</q:path>
                            <q:value>False</q:value>
                        </q:equal>
                        <q:equal>
                            <q:path>attributes/securityEnabled</q:path>
                            <q:value>True</q:value>
                        </q:equal>
                    </q:and>
                </filter>
            </delineation>
            <focus>
                <type>c:RoleType</type>
            </focus>
        </objectType>

And when I try to reload my entitlements with this objectType and I get the following error from the Graph API:

HTTP error 400 Bad Request : {"error":{"code":"BadRequest","message":"Invalid filter clause: A binary operator with incompatible types was detected. Found operand types 'Edm.Boolean' and 'Edm.String' for operator kind 'Equal'."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards,
Stefano Belluomini