[midPoint] Problem Assignment Construction LDAP

Rinor Seciri rinorseciri0704 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:08:03 CEST 2024

Problem with "construction assignment

Hello, I'm Junior IT. I'm embarking on a project to synchronize 2 ADs (ADDS
Win Server, eDirectory). I have a lot of MidPoints documentation and seen
the Youtubes videos.

Simple context :
I have 1 AdLdapConnector (AD1), 1 LdapConnector (AD2). I have users on AD1
(inetOrgPerson). I've configured Inbound, correlation, synchronization and
active status. I've done imports, live synchronisation --> OK

My Goal: When a user is created in AD1, it creates it in AD2 with outbound
mapping from AD2.

When I assign an "assignment" on Person with AD2. It marks "Missing name
attribute: fatal error".

In the outbound, I set the name --> name attribute.

Do you have any solutions or alternatives?

Thanks for your time.