[midPoint] Integrating existing LDAP

Markus Calmius markus.calmius at proton.ch
Fri Sep 15 08:36:44 CEST 2023

Hi Fabian,

associations work, I think.
But as far as I can tell, you don't really see them.
As an end-user they don't show up in "All Accesses" I have to click on Projections and the FreeIPA account to see them.

And if you cannot see the entitlements in an easy way, how can you remove them?

So I'm been trying this (it is the "one-off" import that I'm after)

<

attribute

<

ref

ri:memberof_group

</

ref

<

inbound

<

strength

strong

</

strength

<

expression

<

trace

true

</

trace

<

assignmentTargetSearch

<

targetType

RoleType

</

targetType

<

filter

<

:equal

<

:path

name

</

:path

<

expression

<

value

$input

</

value

</

expression

</

:equal

</

filter

</

assignmentTargetSearch

</

expression

<

target

<

path

assignment

</

path

</

target

</

inbound

</

attribute

And I see this from the trace:

> Sources:
> Source {.../common/common-3}input
> old:
> memberof_group: [ ipausers, group1, group2 ]
> delta: null
> new:
> memberof_group: [ ipausers, group1, group2 ]

I don't get any errors, but something is not quite working...

Markus Calmius
Proton AG