[midPoint] associationTargetSearch - assignment removal not removing association

Alcides Moraes alcides.neto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 20:00:05 CET 2023

Hi list,

So I figured the intolerant pattern problem was because I forgot to add the entitlements intents to the association configuration.
After correctly configuring the association intents and intolerantValuePattern, now when removing the role with the associationTargetSearch, the association is removed, because of the intolerantValuePattern.

I’m guessing by now that constructions with associationTargetSearch will only add values, never remove them.