[midPoint] (sub)role unassignment issue

Markus Calmius markus.calmius at proton.ch
Tue Oct 24 10:12:10 CEST 2023

Hi,

if someone can point me in the right direction on how to solve the problem below, I will very much appreciate it.

During HR-import we set some specific Archetypes (thanks Pavol for guiding me to "mapping range")
The main archetype (for active users) induces two roles, one to give access to midpoint-gui and one business-role that induces other roles, one which sets a group in a keycloak resource.
When the archetype is changed (lifecycle state has changed) all direct and indirect assignments are removed, but the user still has an account and association to the group in keycloak.

If, however, I assign the "keycloak"-role manually, and then deactivate the user it is removed. (thanks to the hook-implementation)

so:
User->ArcheType->Business-Role->Keycloak-Role - does not work

User->Business-Role->Keycloak-Role - does not work
User->Keycloak-Role - works

Markus Calmius
Proton AG