[midPoint] issue with livesync (4.8)

Markus Calmius markus.calmius at proton.ch
Fri Oct 20 11:52:17 CEST 2023

Hi,

granted, I have made a lot of changes, both to the resource and upgraded to 4.8.
I have also updated the correlation/synchronisation to the new way of doing it.
But, it seems the live sync is not working.

I tried something simple as changing the given name for a user. The live sync "sees" the change, but the focus object is not updated.
This is the given name-attribute config:
<attribute>
<ref>ri:firstName</ref>
<limitations>
<access>
<read>true</read>
<add>false</add>
<modify>false</modify>
</access>
</limitations>
<displayName>First name</displayName>
<description>Definition of Firstname attribute handling.</description>
<inbound>
<name>First Name</name>
<lifecycleState>active</lifecycleState>
<strength>strong</strength>
<target>
<path>$focus/givenName</path>
</target>
</inbound>
</attribute>
If I do reconcile, the focus object is updated.
Am I missing something or is something broken?

Markus Calmius
Proton AG