[midPoint] Register for midPoint Connector Development training in November

Simona Simkova ssimkova at evolveum.com
Fri Oct 13 15:46:33 CEST 2023

Dear midPoint community,

We would like to invite everyone who wants to expand their midPoint expertise to join our 3-day Connector Development online training session led by Evolveum trainer .

Gain insights into fundamental user provisioning and ConnId concepts, master the art of designing and implementing new ConnId connectors, and refine your skills in troubleshooting and debugging existing ones.

The training is scheduled in November (2023/11/27 – 2023/11/29, EDT time zone) and will be led by our Identity Engineer, Matus Macik.

To ensure the best learning experience, the amount of participants is limited.

Check the training content, skills gained and book your seat at [ https://evolveum.com/training-and-certification/connectors-development-november-2023/#evo_training_description/ | https://evolveum.com/training-and-certification/connectors-development-november-2023/#evo_training_description/ ] .

We look forward to your participation!

Best Regards,

Simona Simkova | Sales & Partnerships Representative

[ mailto:simona.simkova at evolveum.com | simona.simkova at evolveum.com ] | [ http://www.evolveum.com/ | www.evolveum.com ]
+421 911 449 455