[midPoint] is there a way to change the business role wizard

Markus Calmius markus.calmius at proton.ch
Fri Oct 6 15:30:21 CEST 2023

Hi,

I've been trying to find a way to change the Business Role wizard.
It now has a requirement/limit to Application Roles and I would like to add some archetypes that are valid.
We're on 4.7 and I saw this:
"Simplification of application and business role creation using [the role wizard](https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/admin-gui/role-wizard/). The business role wizard contains simple configuration steps for creating a role, assigning application roles and assigning members. The wizard for application roles contains similar steps, a step for creating a role, steps for assigning an application and a step for assigning members. See [Wizard panel configuration](https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/admin-gui/admin-gui-config/#wizard-panels) for more details."

However, I cannot find where it is configured.

Thanks,
Markus