[midPoint] midPoint 4.7.2 and AD rawuseraccountcontrol

Samuel Harmon sdh7 at case.edu
Mon Nov 13 19:48:22 CET 2023

Is anyone else successfully using the rawuserAccountControl option
with their AD resource on midPoint 4.7.2?

I recently upgraded my dev servers from 4.5 to 4.7.2 and now I’m
running into an issue with my AD resource unable to update
userAccountControl with an error of “Incorrect value type. Expected
{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}integer for property
userAccountControl “.

I tried clearing the <schema> section of the AD resource and running
“Test Connection” to reload (per the release notes) in hopes that it
would fix it, but I’m still seeing the error.

We are using the rawuserAccountControl config option and setting the
attribute in the resource based on if the user is supposed to be
active or not (i.e. the code in the resource's outbound mapping is:
if(assigned){ return 66048 } else { return 514 } ).

Any ideas?

--
Sam Harmon
Case Western Reserve University