[midPoint] Automatically unassign requested roles when validTo is reached

Patrik Sidler patrik.sidler at itconcepts.ch
Thu Mar 23 16:40:59 CET 2023

Hi Community,

I am looking for a way to unassign manually requested Roles from a midPoint user.
The unassign should automatically be started when the administrativeStatus of this user changes to disabled (validTo is reached) or when the user is transferred from one Organisation to another for example (attribute change).

I know it should be possible to do this with a scheduled bulkAction.
But I really looking for another, easier way to solve this.

Thank you in advance for your help

Best regards,
Patrik