[midPoint] Upcoming MidPoint Deployment Fundamentals online training

Simona Simkova ssimkova at evolveum.com
Mon Mar 13 10:27:53 CET 2023

Dear midPoint community,

We would like to invite everyone who wants to boost their knowledge to a 5-day MidPoint Deployment Fundamentals online training, where you will learn how to customize, deploy and support midPoint.

The training is scheduled in March (2023/03/27 – 2023/03/31, starting from 8am - 4pm EDT) and will be led by our Expert Identity Engineer Ivan Noris.

To ensure the best learning experience, the amount of participants is limited.

Book your seat by registering at our website: [ https://evolveum.com/training-and-certification/midpoint-deployment-fundamentals-march-2023/#evo_training_description | https://evolveum.com/training-and-certification/midpoint-deployment-fundamentals-march-2023/#evo_training_description ]

Best regards,

Simona Simkova | Sales & Partnerships Representative

+421 911 449 455