[midPoint] notification with policyRule / policyActions

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jun 29 13:01:08 CEST 2023

Hello Yakov,

this one is highly experimental; and the documentation is probably
waiting for a sponsor (i.e., a customer needing it).

However, as usual, I'd suggest searching through midPoint test sources.
Each feature (even experimental ones, at least majority of them) should
have some tests created for it.

This one is no exception, although more trickier than usual. It seems to
me that TestRbac.test870AssignRoleScreaming would provide some hints.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com