[midPoint] Notification before an Employee is leaving

Patrik Sidler patrik.sidler at itconcepts.ch
Tue Jun 20 10:56:33 CEST 2023

Hi Community,

I have to implement a special notification feature and I do not know where to start. Maybe one of you has an idea for me.

I am using a DatabaseTable resource to import all my employees. This DatabaseTable delivers all required information, including a start-date and an end-date indicating when an employee has his first or his last working day.
All works fine, the user gets activated and inactivated as expected.

Now I have to send out a notification to the manager of the employee one month before his last working day, informing him that his employee is leaving in one month.
I am looking for a way to implement this and I do not know where to start.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Patrik