[midPoint] Roles, Orgs, relations and, probably, orderConstraint

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:08:03 CET 2023

Hi friends,
I have a question about how to assign something a bit unusual.

There is an Org with 2 users. User1 is a member of the Org, User2 is a
manager of the Org but isn't a member of it.
There is a BusinessRole which induces an IT Role to order=2 users.

I'm assigning the BusinessRole to the Org. User1 & User2 are order 2 users
related to the Business Role (correct?).

Is it possible to differentiate User1 (a member) and User2 (a manager)
during assigning the IT Role which happens as result of assigning the
BusinessRole to the Org?

So, I'd like to assign the BusinessRole to the Org and have the IT Role
assigned to members of the Org only (User1).

Thanks in advance,