[midPoint] Google Apps Connector Build issue

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:50:30 CET 2023

In general connector's documentation provides actual approach, see
"Configuring resource" at
https://docs.evolveum.com/connectors/connectors/com.evolveum.polygon.connector.googleapps.GoogleAppsConnector/.
There are some more details:

   1. Create an ordinary user in Google domain and set its credentials
   2. Enable Admin API & Enterprise Licensing API
   3. Configure OAuth consent screen. For initial version
      1. don't add authorized domains
      2. add all Admin API & Enterprise Licensing scopes
   4. Create OAuth 2.0 Client
      1. initially don't set Redirect URI
      2. save Client Id & Secret
      3.

      Run connector's utility to get refresh token. Console will show a URL
      including Redirect URI like http://localhost:62767/Callback
      mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass=
      "com.evolveum.polygon.connector.googleapps.Main"
      Enter Client ID:
      519905473991-ldi932fgrosge3vji7p974b95ev68745.apps.googleusercontent.com
      Enter Client Secret: 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

      Please open the following address in your browser:
        https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth
      ?access_type=offline&approval_prompt=force&client_id=
      519905473991-ldi932fgrosge3vji7p974b95ev68745.apps.googleusercontent.com
      &redirect_uri=http://localhost:62767/Callback
      &response_type=code&scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin
      .directory.group%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin
      .directory.orgunit%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin
      .directory.user%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/apps.licensing
      4. Edit OAuth client and set Redirect URI
      5. Copy full URL from the console and paste it in browser
   5. Authenticate with created user, agree the consent - the console will
   show all required credentials in JSON like:
   Generated credentials:
   {
     "clientId" : "
   173991-ldiosg3vji7p974b95ev68745.apps.googleusercontent.com",
     "clientSecret" : "GOSPX-Rf4Glv9u_FawPLNzbkPPZOUKg",
     "refreshToken" :
   "1//0cliBbo671qRcCYIARAAGAwSNwF-L9IrEw-hg6eHOr59_ZDxwbN4-c4DjbabXBzgTZSurjX_O7NYo0YabXQItXM-avXUHfx4"
   }

<https://kb.epam.com/display/MDTUDFO/connector-googleapps>