[midPoint] Posix account management

briand.sylvain at free.fr briand.sylvain at free.fr
Thu Feb 2 12:00:50 CET 2023

Hello everyone,

I am trying to manage ldap groups and posix groups as described here :
https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/samples/ldap-posixaccount-and-posixgroup-management/

Everything were working fine, ... until this : posix-role unassignment does not lead to the membership attribute removal on group resource (memberUid).
For non-posix group, it's working as expected.

I'm using an OpenDJ Server and I also checked advices from https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/resources/entitlements/#entitlement-membership-removal
As I just began to work on Midpoint, I cant' exclude common mistakes. I have spent hours trying to understand, without success.

So, I just wanted to know : does anybody had already followed this guideline without experiencing such problem?

Thanks in advance,
sylvain