[midPoint] INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 500

ondar.r at esapro.ru ondar.r at esapro.ru
Thu Dec 14 08:36:34 CET 2023

Hello, midpoint community

I got this error message when I'm trying to open Home page and My requests
page by administrator user. Recently everything worked fine with this pages.

I don't know the exact reason why this error appeared. Shortly before the
error occurred, I was testing the functionality for approving on granting
access to roles.

I created roles with the policies of the approving role owners, the
information security department and the employee's manager.

All approving routes work, but I can't view them by superuser because of
this error (I can't see it by default user as well. Its replying  with 403
error page. "Forbidden. You don't have rights to see the required page").

The same problem occurred by another user with superuser privileges.

Do you have any idea of the issue ?

Thanks