[midPoint] objectCollectionView tricks

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:32:25 CEST 2023

It looks like this approach doesn't work for tasks. If I comment #tasks and
leave #tasksView I can't see Server Task menu as well as access task
collection "organization-tasks" via link
https://midpoint.host/midpoint/admin/tasks&collectionName=organization-tasks
<https://midpoint.dev.e.gov.ua/midpoint/admin/tasks&collectionName=organization-tasks>
getting
TRACE (com.evolveum.midpoint.security.api.SecurityUtil): Denied access to
filter invocation [GET /admin/tasks?collectionName=organization-tasks] by
someone at mon.dev : Not authorized; one of the following authorization
actions is required: [
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-ui-3#tasksAll,
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-ui-3#tasks,